from December 14,2017.
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be referred to you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible party according to § 3 Abs. 7 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) is Devidence UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG, email@example.com, cf. our Imprint.
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data stored about you in our company, as well as about the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time.
(3) All inquiries, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to an address specified in § 1 para. 2.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from dangers during data transfer and from third party knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art respectively.
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i. e. if you do not register, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different queries of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. However, please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if you enable IP anonymization on this site, Google will first truncate your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the EEA Agreement. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form and direct personal relationships can be excluded.